Resource Library: Product Detail
Soya & Oilseed Bluebook (qualified)The 2013 Soya & Oilseed Bluebook is the authoritative global directory of producers, crushers, processors, buyers, sellers of soybean, palm oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, corn oil for food, feed and energy. Use the Bluebook Online Edition database to quickly search and find the resources you need. The Bluebook Print Edition is free to qualified members of the industry: a shipping and handling charge applies except during the fall mass mailing.
The Bluebook Print Edition is updated and issued each fall. At that time, qualified recipients receive copies at no charge. Throughout the year, anyone can request a copy for a nominal handling charge only.
The Bluebook contains:
* More than 3,300 company listings and references to nearly 400 individual products, equipment systems or services
* Downloadable tables of soybean and oilseed crushing plants in the U.S, Brazil and Argentina
* Downloadable statistics and graphs of global soybean and oilseed production, utilization and trade
* Reference section with nutritional data, trading standards and a glossary of soybean and oilseed terminology
* 356 fact-filled pages of company contacts and soybean and oilseed information
* Special palm oil supplement available only in print edition.
Ships within two business days.
This report contains all-new aggregated data gathered from major players active in the Chinese oilseed processing value chain.